Quick, convenient, and secure.
Online Bill-Pay is quick, convenient, and secure. With F&C Bank you can pay your bills 24/7 at home or out of town. Make payments automatically on the date you select.
Your F&C Bank Online Banking service offers CheckFree® Bill-Pay with eBill presentment and person-to-person payments. With CheckFree, you'll have access to these features:
- Search for vendors
- Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name.
- Schedule payments by the due date
- You pick the date and we take care of getting it there on time.
- More Control
- You keep your money in your account until your due date.
- Fast, Easy, Convenient!
To enroll, log into Online Banking, click on the account you want to be your primary "pay from" checking account, and click on the Bill-Payment tab. For more information, please visit our CheckFree® FAQs or watch our Personal CheckFree® Tutorial.
Bill-Pay customers can review their bills online and make payments with the click of a mouse. Enrolling in Bill-Pay is Simple! Log into your existing F&C Bank Online account and select “Bill-Pay” from the side menu bar. Complete the enrollment form and submit.
When you use Internet Banking with Bill-Payment, you're in complete control of your finances and payments. Pay your bills in minutes, whenever it's convenient for you, and lower your risk of identity theft by paying and receiving bills online rather than by mail.
- Send payments to almost anyone to whom you otherwise would write a check to.
- Quickly set up your Pay To accounts - all you need is a copy of your paper bill so that you can enter your account number and Pay To account information. You can view, modify, or even cancel your payments up until the payment date you schedule.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
|Sign into Online Banking, then select the Bill-Pay tab.||Choose who you want to pay.||Enter payment amount and payment due date.||Click make payment and you are done!|
CheckFree® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. All rights reserved. Contact the bank for more detailed information.